Saint Mary’s CYO Basketball Program
The CYO Athletics program is designed to be representative of the Christian values of respect, love, compassion and support for each other. Through sports, competition and teamwork, CYO Athletics provides healthy growth and development through games, practices and the life lessons that sports teach.
The program is focused on about positive coaching, sportsmanship for children and their parents, learning to live together in a diverse community, maximizing talents, and fostering the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual strength in each of us.
• The mission and direction of the CYO Basketball League is to join young people together in the spirit of athletics and be able to compete in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
• Foster an atmosphere that will bring the CYO participants and their families together both on and off the court
We participate in an organized, expansive and well established league.
- Boys & Girls teams in each age group (Kindergarten – Grade 2; Grades 3-4; Grades 5-6; Grades 7-8)
- Teams and players are matched to the proper division (A, B or C)
- Regular season games run from December to March with playoff and tournament game opportunities
- Games are at St. Mary’s Academy and other parish gyms through the Greater Springfield area.
Visit our website for more information or to download registration forms: