37th Annual St Mary’s Guild Craft Fair - Saturday, December 2nd
The 37th annual St Mary’s Guild Craft Fair will be held in the St. Mary’s Academy gym from 9am to 3pm.
This year’s event will include:
- 51 vendors selling beautiful handmade crafts.
- Coffee bar featuring doughnuts, melt aways and more.
- Huge gift baskets which will be raffled at the end of the day.
- Our bake sale table, including cookies, cakes and candies.
- Used hard cover books, paperback books and DVDs to add to your library.
- Jingle Bell Raffle, only a limited number of tickets will be sold and the lucky winner will take home an iPad.
- A gourmet lunch served at our bistro cafe.
Each of our 51 vendors has generously donated one of their beautiful crafts which will be raffled throughout the day of the fair… 51 chances to win!
Please remember that all proceeds from this event go to the Monsignor Thomas F. Devine Scholarship fund, as well as many other Guild sponsored activities.
Coffee & Donuts - 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month (September- June)
1st Sunday after the 8 and 9:30 am Masses
3rd Sunday -after 9:30 am Mass - Sponsored by Knights of Columbus