**Updates effective April 1st: EXTENDED DEADLINE - APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL APRIL 20th
The Scholarship Awards Mass date has changed to June 12 at 4pm.
Monsignor Thomas F. Devine Scholarship
Three scholarships, each in the amount of $2.000.00, will be awarded.
Scholarships are based on need, merit and service to Saint Mary’s and community.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. A registered member of Saint Mary’s Parish
2. Pursuing his/her academic education
St. Mary's Guild Scholarship Application
Three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded. All awards are based on need, merit, service and extra-curricular activities. The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Son or daughter or grandchild of an active, supportive, dues paying member of St. Mary’s Guild
- Registered parishioner of St. Mary’
- Pursuing his/her education
Applications for both scholarships must be completed and sent along with your high school or college transcript, by Friday, April 20. 2021. All information will be kept confidential. Scholarships will be awarded at the Saint Mary’s Guild Installation Mass on June 12, 2021.