Mission Statement: The Parish Pastoral Council of St. Mary's is a representative group of parishioners who work in consultation and collaboration with the Pastor to provide leadership, guidance, and direction for the parish.
2023-2024 Facilitator: Vincent McPartland
PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS: 2nd Wednesday of the month @7pm in the Parish Center from Sept-June
Terms on the Parish Council are three years. Each June, when some members’ terms expire, we will ask for new volunteers to participate. Our parish needs leadership to help make decisions about our pastoral life and growth.
We are in need persons in St. Mary’s faith community who--
- have a desire for spiritual growth in themselves and in the parish
- are enthusiastic about the future directions of our parish
- are willing to listen, to speak honestly, and to work toward consensus
- can inspire and empower others and to delegate
- are flexible and open with people and ideas
Beginning today, we ask that you join us in prayer, asking the Holy Spirit to guide us all as we consider parishioners for leadership ministry through service on our Parish Pastoral Council.