St. Mary’s Parish Tuition Assistance
The Parish has a long-standing tradition of financially assisting parishioners with children in St. Mary’s Academy and we hope to be able to continue with this tradition. Parish tuition assistance will vary year to year based upon the number of students applying and the amount of funds available.
St. Mary’s Parish Tuition Assistance Policy:
- The family must be registered members of St. Mary’s Parish for at least one year prior to applying for tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance is availble for students K-8th grade.
- Families must be active members of the Parish regularly attending weekend Mass. We have 5 Masses each weekend, one of which is a Children’s Mass on Sundays at 9:30 am.
- We encourage parents to be contributing members of the Parish. No matter the size of your donation, use your offertory envelope in the collection basket at Mass.
- Parish tuition assistance will be reviewed on a yearly basis and is based on the number of applicants and financial availability.
- Tuition assistance payments will be made directly to the St. Mary’s Academy.